Eden’s Garden Essential Oils Are A Walk In Aromatherapy Bliss
The Eden’s Garden review is done and this is going to be amazing! Be prepared to surround yourself with amazing essential oils!
As some of you probably know, I started my essential oils journey with an MLM company, you can see my Why I Left Doterra post, and started researching a bunch of other essential oil companies. I was super overwhelmed and didn’t know where to start, but after research and reading reviews, I found two I have fallen in love with.
Eden’s Garden is one of them and they are pretty fantastic. What I love about them is that they have a huge selection of EO’s and products and some I haven’t found anywhere else. They have quality 3rd party testing, see this article from AromaWeb to help you understand, Why is testing important?, and they even donate to charity so when you buy their EO’s, you are giving back effortlessly!
I reached out to them to see if I could review some products for you guys and they graciously accepted and sent me some amazing EO’s!
So read below to find out the EO’s and what I found when I tried them. I think you will really love them and I encourage you to give Eden’s Garden a try!
Below is a summary of the oils. I originally had a VERY long review, but I realized it would be pages and pages long so, I didn’t want to get too involved in this final review because of the number of oils I received and I highlighted the best uses and attributes that I personally found helpful. This should you give a good idea of whether you might want to try it
- Basil- reduce fear and anxiety, bright and bushy, aromatic. Reminds me of Italian seasoning! Helpful for digestion, nausea, respiratory problems and itchy skin. Love the scent for a nice, kitchen scent for diffusing.
- Bergamot-great for anxiety. Calming. A favorite of mine to diffuse. For use as a sedative for insomnia, improving digestion, anxiety and reducing odor. The tree this comes from is similar to a cross between and lemon and orange tree though this scent doesn’t have a strong citrus scent.
- Bergamot Mint-anxiety, depression and calm. Warm, minty and fresh. Love this for anxiety and to feel uplifted! I am a huge fan of mint oils and this is perfect for me as-is.
- Cassia-cinnamon tone, great for anxiety, spicy. Wonderful for anxiety and general calming. Commonly known as Chinese cinnamon. Some people use it in flavoring for cooking. Uses are to treat diarrhea, vomiting, constipation, pain and anxiety. A little on the strong side when used alone, but in blends, this is fantastic.
- Eucalyptus Radiata- This is a top choice for respiratory and nasal issues, helps with breathing. A classic way to help with opening nasal passages and clearing chest congestion. Works great on its own or in a DIY salve for a chest rub. Husband loves this for his stuffy nose in an inhaler.
- Juniper Berry-masculine, spicy and fruity. One of my favorites for many years. Love the wintery scent! Similar to a pine scent that we all are familiar with, it helps with purifying the blood, removing toxins from the body and even helps with oral issues.
- Lavender-a favorite for a calming effect. Universally used in many products and on its own for help with sleepless nights. I diffuse this on its own frequently.
- Litsea- Fresh lemony, good for deodorizing. Use in DIY cleansing products and to help deodorize musty odors.
- Amyris- Part of the sandalwood family. Woody. Help with energy and smells similar to vetiver. An energizing oil and helps with calming the mind of it’s daily worries. I love this oil to help me feel grounded and less tense in my mind.
- Anxiety Ease-Contains: Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang and Lemongrass. Picks up the spirits and has a bright, crisp, citrus scent with the floral notes of ylang-ylang. A lovely choice for a simple pick me up for DIY roller blends. The ylang ylang is strong in this blend. If you aren’t a huge fan of ylang ylang, this might be a bit too strong for you, but you can always make a much lower dilution. I made this in a roller ball at only about %2 dilution and it was much more easy for me to handle.
- Citrus Cream-Smells like a creamsicle! A wonderful creamy, citrus scent! Summer in a bottle. Huge favorite around my house! Contains: Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Bergamot, Tangerine, Clementine and Vanilla CO2 essential oil.
- Cannabis Essential oil Great EO for inflammation and pain. Herbaceous scent, great for salves and balms. Diffusing helps clear the mind and also known for helping insomnia. Very low CBD and almost untraceable of THC. Cannot ingest this oil like the CBD oils you may have heard of on the market. This will not get you high and is legal in all 50 states, just like CBD oil products. Check out the link and see Eden’s Garden article on it.
- Fighting Five-immune blend. Helps nip that cold in the bud! Spicy, warm and almost has a scent that reminds me of the winter holidays. Contains: Lemon, Cinnamon Leaf, Moroccan Rosemary, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus Globulus and Eucalyptus Radiata. Used this just as I was getting a cold and it was gone quickly! Really like this for preventing and treating any immune issues for the cold season. (similar to 5 thieves or thieves blends.)
- Head Ease-great for migraines and general tension. Perfect for tense muscles and headaches. Amazing blend that helps pain and the anxiety that comes with headaches and tension. I use it in my own blend for chronic migraines and wow, it’s wonderful! Contains: Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, Frankincense, Basil, Chamomile, Ginger, Spearmint and Helichrysum.
- Niaouli- floral, camphorous and blends well with eucalyptus. Used this for my allergies and helped clear up my sinus’. Perfect for an inhaler.
- Sunshine Spice-bright and spicy scent, truly great for a pick me up. Lovely scent for a spicy, aware feeling! Nice change on a typical citrus! Contains: Sweet Orange, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Gurjun Balsam, Camphor and Eucalyptus
- Nutmeg-lovely, spicy holiday scent, good for overworked muscles. Blends well with vanilla, orange and clove for a holiday feel anytime of the year! A personal favorite
- Palmarosa- floral citrus, uplifting gloomy spirits, similar to lemongrass. I love the citrus tones in essential oils and this one is perfect. Great for digestive help and use in skin care products.
- Tumeric- Great for pain and it works! Same family as ginger, warm, lightly pain reducing. Great for pain blends and works well with ginger, peppermint and other pain reducing oils. I use this in my own DIY blend for my neck tension and it really gives great results!
- Hemp Seed Carrier Oil-fatty acids, vitamins and tension reducing properties, better of skin, inflammatory reducing. Great for skin because of its non-greasy feel and absorbs quickly.
Thank you all for your patience and hanging in while I got this done! I wanted to make sure I tried every oil I reviewed and give an honest review after using each one more than once.
Contact me with questions! Enjoy!
Disclaimer: Sweet Honeybee Health and it’s owners are not medical professionals. Content on this website is intended for informational purposes only. I research and write on numerous health topics and companies. Do not use the information you find on this site as medical advice. You are encouraged to seek the advice of a medical professional prior to trying any health remedy, no matter how safe or risk-free it may claim to be.