Updated: April 10th, 2019
Wanted to go ahead and update you all on lab tests and social media for Pharm Organics! They have lab tests now available on their site here.
Also, their social media is updated, so if you want to check them out on twitter or instagram, you can visit the site and check out what they have to offer!
I am back with another review and this time I am reviewing some CBD soft gels and some CBD hemp tincture for you guys. These products are from a company called Pharm Organics and here’s a bit about them to get started.
About Pharm Organics:
- Out of Kansas City, MO
- Organically Grown Hemp
- Natural Ingredients
- Lab Tested
- Variety of different products, strengths and flavors to choose from.
- Free shipping to all 50 states.
- THC free products
The CBD Hemp Oil Tincture I tried is the 250MG. It’s made with organically grown full spectrum hemp oil, MCT oil, peppermint oil for flavor, grapeseed oil, terpenes and stevia extract.
This is a 30ML bottle and one ML (one full dropper) gives you 8.33mg of CBD. I am used to much higher MG and so I used a bit more each time, but I think this is a great MG for a beginner or someone just starting with CBD.
With continued use, I did feel less inflammation pain in my back, neck and joints where I get my pain the most, so I do feel it’s effective for that. The company does state that you should feel less pain with their products, and I can say I did feel less pain, so I feel the product did just what it was intended to do.
The flavor is nice as well. The peppermint oil in it was a nice change and kind of refreshing and it’s a natural peppermint flavor. Unfortunately, it gave me intense heartburn, but in their defense, I already suffer from heartburn and it’s hard to know what exactly will affect me, so I don’t fault them for this. Flavors are something to take into thought when buying CBD as well and also keep in mind what may bother your stomach or other conditions you might have, such as heartburn.
The nice thing is that they offer four flavors which are the Mint, Sicilian orange, Citrus Lemon and Natural and I love when companies have several options because not one, single flavor is going to appeal or be tolerated by everyone. My usual inclination is to lean towards citrus or natural flavors. I tend to prefer a natural tincture, but for a mint, this was a nice, ever so slightly sweet flavor that didn’t leave a bad aftertaste or flavor in my mouth.
The 30ml, 250MG costs $34.95 which is pretty affordable for a good quality CBD tincture. I think this is a pretty great price. They offer 250MG, 500MG, 1000MG and 1500MG in select tincture flavors.
The CBD Soft Gels:
The soft gels I tried are the 300mg soft gels, which give 10mg per soft gel. There are 30 in a bottle. The directions say to use 1-4 daily as needed. The soft gels are small, and they were very easy to take and don’t have a flavor upon hitting your tongue. You would just take these with water as you would any other supplement.
I usually took this at night and felt I needed more than one per day to get the desired effect. The thing I don’t like about taking this as my only CBD product per day is that if I needed more than one, it would cost me quite a bit monthly to take these alone. I did end up taking both the soft gels and the tincture together to get my desired effect and to help the soft gels go a little further quantity wise. If I were to take 4 in a day, every day, the bottle would last about a week. These cost $49.99 for a bottle, so honestly, this is not something I would be able to afford. I would absolutely recommend these in addition to a tincture since they are easy to take and in a soft gel form, easy to carry with you and take quickly if you need it. Soft gels are an excellent way to take CBD if a tincture isn’t easy for you to take or if you need supplemental CBD in addition to topicals or edibles, so I like when I see companies have several different options for customers.
Pharm Organics also has pet CBD products, a soft gel with melatonin, a topical CBD product as well as an energy drink drop in powder coming soon, so it’s great they have forms for just about anyone.
I would definitely recommend trying them. They do have a 100% guarantee for returning products which is nice just in case the product didn’t work out for you.
One thing I had an issue with is finding any lab reports on their website. I had to email and ask for it. They gave it to me freely and without issue, which is a good sign, but I couldn’t find them under product info or the FAQ section. The ABOUT section does say you can look through lab reports, but I just couldn’t find them. If I missed them or get a correction, I’ll be sure to update this review with the information. It’s important that you find lab reports on products and are able to get them easily. If a company doesn’t offer it on the website, it’s not necessarily a bad sign, but if you want a lab report, be sure to email the company for the specific lab report for the product or products you are asking about.
Overall, I give this company and the products a three-leaf score for the following reasons.
- Organically grown hemp in the products.
- Natural ingredients
- No THC in their products.
- Free shipping in the U.S.
- Great customer service.
- Good variety of product types and flavors in their tinctures.
- Offers from 250MG to 1500MG CBD in their tinctures.
- The products are effective and seem to do what they are advertised to do.
- Price of the tincture is affordable, in my opinion, for a quality CBD.
- Price of the CBD Soft Gels: As I stated, it may be affordable if you are taking these in addition to other forms or if you are only taking one soft gel a day, but if you are using this as your only form of CBD, you will run through a bottle quickly and that can be costly.
- Lab Tests Unavailable on The Website: Like I said, I just did not find the lab tests on the website. If they are there, they are not easy to find. I did ask for one through email and received it quickly, but I would prefer lab tests to be available under products or in an equally easy to find location on the website.
- Company Info: The company info isn’t as easy to find on the website either. I went to their Facebook page and ended up googling the phone number to verify it was a Kansas City, MO phone number. The phone number is listed on the website, but their address or any other specific info, I didn’t see. The Facebook page had no reviews that I could see and not much info in the about section as far as specific company details. They have Instagram as well with 27 posts, but no Twitter, Pinterest or You Tube as their page icons state at the bottom of their webpage. They are a new company, started in 2018, but having more info would benefit new customers, I think. They do offer a blog with CBD education and offer to help you through your CBD journey after to be sure you are making the right choice in their products, so this is a good sign.
If I am able to find the info that I couldn’t find from the company, I will update that in a future post, but for now, this is what I got, and I hope you find it helpful. The products effective products and I think they are pretty good, but as you go through your CBD journey, it’s very important to do all your research on not only the products, but companies as well.
Check out their website here and read for yourself. If you find any of the info I didn’t find on the website, please comment or contact me below the post, I would love to hear from you.