So, as you might have read in a past blog, I tried CBD oil and here’s what happened, I tried a few different brands and wrote about them in follow up posts as well. I tried many brands, one of them being KOI CBD
The reason I wanted to try Koi Naturals is because I had tried the vape CBD juice they offer once before and really loved it, but I love tinctures as well and use them as a part of my daily health routine.
The thing that turned me onto Koi Naturals was, well, naturals! As a natural health blogger who tries to be as healthy as I can, I want to try products and review products that are natural and free of chemicals that my body doesn’t need.
Koi products are 100% natural, 99% CBD and no THC. This mean I can safely take these products and not worry about ingesting anything I don’t want.
So, you may be asking why CBD and what do I need to know?
- CBD typically has no to very, very little THC. When I say little, I mean negligible.
- It will not get you high, affect you mentally, affect your ability to function,
- It will not show up on standard drug tests.
- And if you are in recovery, it will NOT ruin your sobriety.
- It has been known to help those with eating disorders, chemotherapy symptoms such as nausea, insomnia, depression, anxiety, and is even used by parents for their children who suffer from conditions such as seizures.
Koi offers tinctures and vape e-juice, as well as topical products such as body lotion, edibles and even pet products.
The nice thing about their vape juice is that you can vape with it in a standard vape pen or use it as a tincture under the tongue.
So, what should you ask yourself when researching CBD? Well, similar to essential oil blog posts I’ve done, these are the most important things to learn about when researching your CBD oil.
- Do they offer testing? Yes, KOI offers their full testing reports right there for you to look at, no secrets, full transparency!
- What are the ingredients? Koi is 100% naturals, 99% CBD. No pesticides, no GMO, no solvents.
- How much THC is in the product? KOI is 100% THC free. If you are concerned with this, then KOI would be a great choice for you. Like I said before, “most” CBD SHOULD be THC free or very little, 0.3% or less which is unlikely to show up on a drug test.
- Do they have reviews and testimonials? This is extremely important, especially when products you are putting in your body. Read reviews, not just on the company’s website, but on review sites like hempmeds.com where you can find a list of reviews and articles. Also, ask friends and family, join Facebook groups, ask questions to the customer service and read reports. KOI has a page dedicated to testimonials and they are one of the top companies I have read about with very positive reviews. They the number two choice on the hempmeds website.
- How much CBD will I get per dosage? Well, it’s different for each company and MG amount, but look at this breakdown on KOIcbd.com
1000mg CBD – 30mL Bottle · 34mg of CBD / 1mL (Full dropper/ Serving size)
· 102mg of CBD / 3ml tank (average vape tank size)
· Approx. 1.7mg of CBD / drop (depending on drop size)
500mg CBD – 30mL Bottle · 17mg of CBD / 1mL (Full dropper/ Serving size)
· 51mg of CBD / 3ml tank (average vape tank size)
· Approx. 0.85mg of CBD / drop (depending on drop size)
250mg CBD – 30mL Bottle · 8.5mg of CBD / 1mL (Full dropper/ Serving size)
· 25.2mg of CBD / 3ml tank (average vape tank size)
· Approx. 0.42mg of CBD / drop (depending on drop size)
100mg CBD – 30mL Bottle · 3.5mg of CBD / 1mL (Full dropper/ Serving size)
· 10.5mg of CBD / 3ml tank (average vape tank size)
· Approx. 0.16mg of CBD / drop (depending on drop size)
So, if you buy a 1000mg bottle, each dropper is 34mg. So, a dose is one full dropper (1ml), each dose is 34mg.
What I love about KOI naturals is it is full spectrum CBD and coconut oil. That’s it. Nothing secret and no chemicals, I know I said this before, but chemicals are toxic and I don’t want to ingest toxic products that are claimed to help me, what’s the point of that?
Koi Naturals can also be added to foods or drinks, making it easier for you to get your CBD. Koi naturals does not taste bad though! I take it as is, as directed by the company and it works for me, but it’s nice to know I have options to add it to food or drink.
I tried the 1500mg. It comes with an easy spray top so you can get the right dosage. When trying CBD, it’s best to start low, record your results and you can always increase your dosage as needed.
1000mg bottle recommends that you do 2 sprays under the tongue, 1-3 times daily as needed. I started with once a day and found after about a week, it wasn’t giving me the results I wanted, that I experienced with other CBD, such as decreased anxiety and decreased pain, so I increased to twice a day. I was pretty surprised that it worked quickly and gave me the relief I needed so I stuck with this dosage for about two weeks.
I recently increased to three times daily due to some increased pain in my feet and it has helped tremendously and I feel pretty good on this dose. You can also always go back if you wish, but once you find a dosage that works, stick with that for a while to see how it works for you.
Also, another thing to understand is that CBD is not, in my experience, going to work instantly. You got to give it some time and patience. It may take several weeks to get the full effects that you are looking for so make sure you record your results on a chart or some notes on your phone so you know what you are experiencing.
Because CBD does not THC, you won’t feel the same effects as, say, smoking marijuana, so don’t expect to feel high or an instantly relaxed feeling with every product. Just like regular medication, it takes a bit of time to take full effect. Be patient and be aware of how it’s making you feel.
More about KOI naturals:
Every 60ml bottle of Koi Naturals is infused with Koi PRIZM© Full Spectrum CBD Blend w/No THC (0%)
- Two strength levels: 1500mg& 3000mg
- Available in 2 flavors: Natural and Spearmint
- 100% natural, No artificial flavorings, Only the bare essentials
- Active Cannabinoids: CBD, CBN, CBDV, & CBG
- Spray top bottle, for ease in administering correct dosage
- Designed to be used orally (Sublingual) or added to food & drinks”
This is definitely a product I love and recommend and think is pretty fantastic!
As always, my pro/con list.
- Easy to use, administer and not a bad flavor.
- Easy to know what dosage you are taking and what you need for your desired results.
- Natural ingredients.
- Testing available.
- No solvents, no chemicals, no pesticides.
- Pricey. A bottle of 1500mg is going to run you about $150, but KOI frequently offers coupons and even has a buy one, get one free deal happening tomorrow starting at 7am so it’s a perfect time to stock up. You can use this deal on any KOI product, as well as vape juice that I review before. Honestly, $150 is a lot of money, when it comes to my quality of life, this product is priceless. Less pain, less anxiety, better sleep-that is a true miracle as I had been suffering for so long.
CBDVapejuice.net also has sales and with the product selection they have, you are sure to find something you love. They have a wide variety of sections for CBD including topical, sleep, pets, tincture and vape e-juice.
Always remember, CBD is not a cure, it’s a treatment and is considered a medicine so it needs to be treated with the same respect and caution as any medication you take.
Follow the directions, do your research and email me HERE with ANY questions. I am happy to help in any way I can.
Thank you for reading and visit cbdvapejuice.net for a wide variety of CBD products including KOI and visit koicbd.com for their buy one get one free sale tomorrow! A perfect gift for your loved one on the day of love or treat yourself!
You can find the series on the CBD posts that I have written below and stay tuned for the next product in the series of CBD oils. I’ll also be reviewing some products by CBD Genesis, courtesy of CBDVapeJuice.net.
“#1 All Natural CBD Vape Brand.” Koi CBD, koicbd.com/.
“Hemp CBD Education.” HempMeds, 9 Feb. 1970, hempmedspx.com/hemp-cbd-education/.
HempMeds. “Does CBD Show Up in Drug Tests.” HempMeds, 23 Nov. 2017, hempmedspx.com/drug-tests/.