Feeling overwhelmed? This company took the guesswork out of natural.
Sometimes I read comments from people who say that going natural is confusing and complicated, not to mention expensive.
I totally get it, too. It’s overwhelming to browse through thousands of products, different websites and try to find the best deals. That’s basically where I come in!
I am a researcher, not only for my life, but because I kinda love it. I was one of those students in college who actually really enjoyed writing research papers. Yeah I know…let’s move on! 🙂
Anyway, when I started trying to incorporate natural products into my life, I mainly looked at ingredients in my household items like hand and dish soaps, laundry items and similar items and really was astounded by the chemicals in a lot of these products.
It may not seem like a big deal that hand soap or laundry detergent or all purpose cleaners have chemicals, how much do you really get exposed to them anyway for it to hurt you, right? Well, not exactly. These are things that are essential to life. We all wash our clothes, our hands and our dishes and so we use these products weekly, if not daily, and over time, these chemicals can affect us negatively, especially if we have sensitivities, allergies or certain health conditions.
The other issue is cost. So yes, some natural products are more expensive, but I have also found they are made so they last longer, not to mention so much better for our health and families.
One company I love getting products from is Grove Collaborative. I think I mentioned them before and I can’t help but keep gushing about them. I discovered them about a year ago and ordered a few times from them and am really happy with their products. They carry brands like Seventh Generation, Method and Mrs. Meyers and I have tried those brands before from other stores, but honestly, Grove has better prices. Another thing I love, they ship them to me fast and since we are on the road, this is ideal. They also price match. Yep, if you find a better deal they will match it so you save even more money. They have great promotions and at first sign up, you get a free 5 piece gift to start to you off. With signup, you get a free 60 day VIP trial and free shipping and then after that the VIP trial is only $19.99!
What’s so special about Grove?
- Happiness guarantee: You can return a product at any time, no questions asked.
- B Corp Certified: They are working diligently to improve the environment and help make lives healthier.
- They save rainforests: They donate 10 cents of each order to the Arbor Day foundation, which I am so excited about. Using recycled products such as paper towels or compostable plates and using environmentally safe products helps to save our earth!
Okay so what exactly do you get at signup?
- 5 piece gift including two walnut scrubber sponges (my favorite sponge), Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion, Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap and Mrs. Meyers dish soap and you can choose your preferred scent.
- Free 60 trial of the VIP membership
- Free shipping
- A personal grove guide (see below).
After you sign up, you get
- 4 full size gifts four times a year
- Shipment reminders 7 and 1 day prior to your shipment so you add or remove products with no surprises!
- Your own personal grove guide. More than just a customer service rep, but a personal guide to answer questions and help you with anything you’re wondering about. They have been so helpful!
- $19.99 per year! Yep, per year! No monthly fees, no hidden fees, no secrets!
- Unlimited free shipping and returns
- Early access to new products and sales
- Happiness guarantee! If you are unhappy with a product, just contact them. They will make it right!
Honestly, this is such a great service, I can’t even express it. The yearly membership fee alone pays for itself because it takes care of shipping costs you may normally have every shipment with similar services. They are always adding new products and open to product suggestions too.
Honestly, the product selection they have is large, so it’s easy to find what you are looking for at an affordable price. Trust me, we’re on a budget and it’s hard to always afford the good stuff, but with Grove, I feel like I get the best deals and it makes me feel good knowing I can use natural products and not go broke.
Check out their current promotion for new members. Sign up now and get:
- Free 60 day trial and free shipping
- 5 piece gift
Disclosure: This blog may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. All opinions are strictly my own and do not reflect the company or product I am reviewing.
This post contains affiliate links.
Disclaimer: Sweet Honeybee Health and it’s owners are not medical professionals. Content on this website is intended for informational purposes only. I research and write on numerous health topics and companies. Do not use the information you find on this site as medical advice. You are encouraged to seek the advice of a medical professional prior to trying any health remedy, no matter how safe or risk-free it may claim to be.