1. I’ve been a huge fan of Burt’s Bees for as long as I can remember and I have about 10 tubes of the classic lip balm in my vicinity. I am sure a few are under the couch somewhere.
Their products are cruelty free and %99 natural and I have NEVER had a bad reaction to any of their products.They come out with more and more amazing products all the time and now they have makeup and even nutrition items.They also promote saving the honey bees and I can’t help but love a company who does that! Check them out here.
2. WellnessMama is a fabulous website that I have followed for quite some time. It has fantastic info on natural remedies, DIY articles on things like natural and healthy cleansers and personal products, lots of family and baby articles and so much more. Check it out and follow her on FB too! https://www.facebook.com/WellnessMama
3. Dr. Axe is a favorite of mine and he has so much useful information on many health issues and of course, essential oils. He explains the biblical properties and uses behind essential oils, which I think is really fascinating, and he has a lot of great products and articles. You can even attend free webinars on many topics like essential oils and leaky gut. Check him out!
4. http://www.aromaweb.com/default.asp This is a great website full of info on essential oils and carrier oils, aromatherapy, books, blog, products, and so much more! It’s a great place to get more info on EO’s and their benefits.
5. See my Why I Love My Period page for more info on This site. Reusable menstrual pads are the next big thing and I’m passionate about spreading the word that you can love your period too!!! Check out Party Pants Pads for info and enter SHBH10 for %10 off!!
6. Check out the latest blog post about Schmidts deodorant. If you’re looking for a natural deodorant that works, then you must try Schmidts and enter code freeshipping!!!
7. Get discounts at Puritans Pride on a wide variety of items! Coupons!